This gearmotor is a miniature high-power, 6 V brushed DC motor with a 9.96:1 metal gearbox. It has a cross section of 10 × 12 mm, and the D-shaped gearbox output shaft is 9 mm long and 3 mm in diameter.
Key specs at 6 V: 3000 RPM and 120 mA with no load, 4 oz-in (0.3 kg-cm) and 1.6 A at stall.
|Size:||10 × 12 × 26 mm1|
|Shaft diameter:||3 mm2|
|Free-run speed @ 6V:||3000 rpm|
|Free-run current @ 6V:||120 mA|
|Stall current @ 6V:||1600 mA|
|Stall torque @ 6V:||4 oz·in|
|Extended motor shaft?:||N|
|Motor type:||1.6A stall @ 6V (HP 6V)|
- Output shaft adds 9 mm to the 26 mm length.
- D shaft.
Check items to add to the cart or select all
Regular Price: €4.99
Special Price €3.95
- Roast coffee with Artisan and Phidgets 1048 thermocouples adapter
- Time and attendance system
- Spedizione gratuita
- European shipment
- Datalogger Mysql Highcharts
- Open all Summer
- Remote control with Raspberry Pi and Phidget WebService
- Read and write from serial port with Raspberry Pi
- Camy, simply plug and record
- Kostenloser Versand
You have no items in your shopping cart.